Using Risk Management Software: Get a Global View of your Financial Risks
WORKFLOW – POSITIONS – RE-VALUATION – RISKS – REPORTING
Good Treasury management means make well informed decisions in time to avoid problems of both liquidity and market risks. Managing Treasury information permits to respect internal treasury policy on how and when to ask for funding, and apply payment policies to suppliers and clients.
The aim is that the company is permanently aware of its liquidity, cash inflows and outflows and effectively managing the working capital allowing the proper and normal operations of the company.
Titan treasury offers a solution for cash and risk Management through a specialised collaborative platform dedicated to corporate treasury. This solution allows the concentration and analysis of information from banks and enterprise systems to support decisions on the use of working capital, financing, investments and risk analysis through user-oriented functions for Finance.
Titan treasury platform has scalable functions : Cash Management, Transactions, Reconciliation, Risk analysis with coverage of currencies, interest rates and commodities in one modular tool.
Titan treasury is a robust and specialised software solution built on international standards for Database management (Oracle), and tested and used by large companies, which allows :
- To support the corporate finance (debt, derivatives, investments, cash, counterparts) that are performed manually and using spreadsheets, with the aim of reducing operating delays and errors due to manual processes.
- Sending reminders related to important events in your financial risk management.
- Protect information involved in your processes of Finance, using robust security models.
- Increase security with logs, user profiles and audit trails (SOX compliance).
- Integration or interface with other tools (Bloomberg – Reuters – SAP – Sage – JDE…).
- Creation of the required, reliable reports for decision making and auditors.
- Historical data management so that all past operations and amortized debt can be kept as a record for back testing and control if required.
- Select the date of work you need (past, present, future) for easy control and projections.
- Show results in custom reports per month, quarter, company, country, currency, type of instrument, counterparty or type of interest rates.
- Insert transactions with special payments, for example stipulate a specific date where you can prepay and view the amortization table.
- Receive alerts and notifications associated with interest payments and other important events related to the process of cash, debt, derivatives, investments.
- Calculate cash flows from derivatives.
- Calculate effective rates under IFRS IAS norms.
- Calculation of interests and fees at an amortization schedule for fees paid to the payable.
- Show a summary of all MtM valuation of positions.
FX Risk Management
An innovative solution to secure your company margins and results
5 tips to better manage your FX Risk.
Spread across different departments or subsidiaries, currency exposures put your company at risk: FX Risk.
Discover in this fact sheet:
Download our fact sheet here.
Why Icade Group chooses titantreasury for its
financial risks management?
Mr. Benoît Clerc, Head of Treasury and Mr. Fabrice Millauriaux, Middle and Back Office Manager answer all your questions.
Read More >